| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Casablanca in August is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.4mm (0in) of liquid descends during on average 0 days.
- The blue above Casablanca is nice and sunny having on average a considerable 9:42 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:21.
- There are approximately 3:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Casablanca August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Casablanca, Morocco
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Casablanca:
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 383.1 kms (238.1 miles) NNE
- Cadiz, Spain - 352.5 kms (219.1 miles) NNE
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 356.6 kms (221.6 miles) NE
- Tangier, Morocco - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) NNE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 128.2 kms (79.7 miles) NE
- Taza, Morocco - 346.1 kms (215 miles) ENE
- Rabat, Morocco - 99.4 kms (61.8 miles) ENE
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) E
- Meknes, Morocco - 201.3 kms (125.1 miles) E
- Ifrane, Morocco - 231.8 kms (144.1 miles) E
- Midelt, Morocco - 290.3 kms (180.4 miles) ESE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) SSE