| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Casablanca in February is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 59mm (2.3in) of water is unloaded across an average of 6 days.
- In February the heavens above Casablanca are fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:40 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:31 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 10:55.
- There are approximately 5:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Casablanca February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Casablanca, Morocco
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Casablanca:
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 383.1 kms (238.1 miles) NNE
- Cadiz, Spain - 352.5 kms (219.1 miles) NNE
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 356.6 kms (221.6 miles) NE
- Tangier, Morocco - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) NNE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 128.2 kms (79.7 miles) NE
- Taza, Morocco - 346.1 kms (215 miles) ENE
- Rabat, Morocco - 99.4 kms (61.8 miles) ENE
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) E
- Meknes, Morocco - 201.3 kms (125.1 miles) E
- Ifrane, Morocco - 231.8 kms (144.1 miles) E
- Midelt, Morocco - 290.3 kms (180.4 miles) ESE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) SSE