| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Casablanca in March is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 50.7mm (2in) of H2O is discharged during on average 7 days.
- The blue above Casablanca is a little sunny with an average of a welcome 7:17 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Casablanca March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Casablanca, Morocco
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Casablanca:
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 383.1 kms (238.1 miles) NNE
- Cadiz, Spain - 352.5 kms (219.1 miles) NNE
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 356.6 kms (221.6 miles) NE
- Tangier, Morocco - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) NNE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 128.2 kms (79.7 miles) NE
- Taza, Morocco - 346.1 kms (215 miles) ENE
- Rabat, Morocco - 99.4 kms (61.8 miles) ENE
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) E
- Meknes, Morocco - 201.3 kms (125.1 miles) E
- Ifrane, Morocco - 231.8 kms (144.1 miles) E
- Midelt, Morocco - 290.3 kms (180.4 miles) ESE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) SSE